What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide on how to start your own Italian ice cart
- Showing you how to comply with your state health department regulations
- Showing you how to start the business with as little money as possible
- Showing you how to keep your cart business legal and inline
- Showing you where to shop for all of your ice and supplies
- Showing you how to advertise your cart business
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Italian Ice Carts scores 73.41/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.italianicecarts.com/ice/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $19.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: italianicecarts.com you’ll also be taken through to italianicecarts.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)